At OrganiVit our Ethical Practice Policy reflects the high standards of business conduct representing what is the hallmark of our organisation. Our Ethical Policy helps define our commitment to support a culture of openness, trust and integrity in all we do.
We are committed to conducting all of the OrganiVit affairs and activities with the highest standards of ethical conduct. All of us have an obligation to adhere to this policy and encourage others to do the same.
As an organisation and staff, we are passionate about working with all of our customers. We must dedicate ourselves to pursuing our mission with honesty, fairness and respect for the individual and environment, ever mindful that there is no “right way” to do the “wrong thing.”
The Ethical Policy helps clarify our standard of conduct. It makes clear that OrganiVit expects the organisation and employees to understand the ethical considerations associated with their actions. Our Ethical Policy affirms our long standing commitment to not merely obey the law, but also to conduct our business with integrity and without deception.
OrganiVit’s reputation for integrity and honesty is more important today than ever before. As we think of “what we do” at OrganiVit and “how we do it,” always remember our responsibility to ask ourselves: “Am I doing the ‘right thing’ for the ‘right reason‘?”
Code of Ethics
The summary code of ethics includes the following provisions:
OrganiVit employees must:
- Proactively promote ethical behaviour as a responsible partner among peers in the work environment.
- Deal fairly with customers, suppliers, competitors, associates, and employees.
- Provide constituents with information that is accurate, completely objective, relevant, timely, and understandable.
- Comply with applicable government laws, rules and regulations.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information entrusted to them by its Customers except when authorised or otherwise legally obligated to disclose.
- Accept responsibility for preventing, detecting, and reporting all manner of fraud.
- Be honest and ethical in their conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Protect and ensure the proper use of company assets.
- Prohibit improper or fraudulent influence over the External Auditor.
The purpose of this ethical policy is to support a culture of openness, trust, and integrity in all OrganiVit management and business practices. A well understood ethical policy requires the participation and support of every employee.
At OrganVit, we are dedicated to working with our employees, partners, vendors and customers. We are committed to the responsible use of OrganiVit assets; to provide accurate, complete and objective information; to respect the confidentiality of financial and other information; to act in good faith and exercise due care in all we do; to comply with all rules and regulations, and to proactively promote ethical behaviour.
The OrganiVit Ethics policy is built on our Guiding Values. As such, we acknowledge our individual responsibility to ensure our collective success by practising and promoting the following values which reflect a shared view of how we want to operate and be seen by others.
- Improving and Extending People’s Lives
- Bringing Science to Life
- Speaking with a Trustworthy Voice
- Building Powerful Partnerships
- Inspiring Passionate Commitment
- Making an Extraordinary Impact
- Ensuring Equitable Health for All
OrganiVit LTD is committed to providing a work environment that values diversity among its employees. All Human Resource policies and activities are intended to create a respectful workplace where every individual has the opportunity to reach their highest potential.
Employees are provided opportunities regardless of race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status or disability. These policies apply to both applicants and employees in all phases of employment including, recruiting, hiring, placement, training, development, transfer, promotion, demotion, performance reviews, compensation, benefits and separation from employment.
We will evaluate how we are living up to our code of ethics by requesting feedback on a regular basis from our employees and customers. We will provide all of our stakeholders a mechanism to report unethical conduct. We will begin with employee orientation and regularly communicate all of these expectations to all employees.
We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. We are devoted to developing “customer enthusiasm” and are passionate about exceeding customer expectations. We dedicate ourselves to anticipating the changing needs of customers and creating timely, innovative and superior programs, products and services.
Fraud is defined as any intentional act or omission designed to deceive others, resulting in the victim suffering a loss and/or the perpetrator achieving a gain. OrganiVit LTD Board of Directors and Senior Management have adopted a “no fraud tolerance” attitude. In addition to the Board, management and staff at all levels of the organisation have responsibility for preventing, detecting and reporting fraud.
In addition to the definition of fraud set out above, this policy covers any dishonest or fraudulent act, including but not limited to:
- Misappropriation of funds, securities, supplies or other assets.
- Impropriety in the handling or reporting of money or financial transactions.
- Profiteering as a result of insider knowledge of company plans or activities.
- Disclosing confidential and proprietary information to outside parties.
- Intentional, false representation or concealment of a material fact for the purpose of inducing another to act upon it to procure an advantage, benefit or gain.
- Accepting or seeking anything of material value from contractors, vendors or persons providing services/materials to OrganiVit LTD, unless pursuant to the Acceptance of Gifts Policy.
- Destruction, removal, or unauthorised use of records, furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
- Any similar or related irregularity.
Each member of management will be familiar with the types of improprieties that might occur within his or her area of responsibility and be alert for any indication of irregularity. An employee, consultant, vendor, contractor, or outside agency doing business with OrganiVit LTD shall immediately report any irregularity that is detected or suspected, as instructed below under ‘Reporting Ethics Violations.’ Any employee or person who suspects or reports dishonest or fraudulent activity shall not attempt to personally conduct investigations or interviews related to any suspected fraudulent activity. Investigations will be coordinated with the Legal Department and other affected groups, both internal and external.
OrganiVit LTD Property and Information
Employees are expected to protect the organisation’s property at all times; including inventory, cash, equipment, records, employee, and customer information. This also requires employees to maintain confidentiality regarding OrganiVit LTD records, employee and customer information.
It is OrganiVit LTD policy that staff structures and all programs and activities of OrganiVit LTD, its Affiliates and components shall be designed and conducted without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or other non-merit criteria.